Adam Boother - Developer
I’m an Oxfordshire based Developer with over 15 years of professional experience.
I started my career as a full stack developer at one of the UK's leading estate agency CRM providers, where I built over 150 estate and letting agency websites. I then joined a large B2B Digital Marketing agency based in Oxfordshire, working on a number of large multilingual and international projects for some of the biggest brands in the world. I’m now a freelancer working with national and local businesses of all shapes and sizes. I'm currently available to hire for new opportunities.
What do I specialise in?
- Developing bespoke WordPress themes for websites, portals and applications
- Developing bespoke WordPress eCommerce stores
- Developing WordPress plugins and integrations with 3rd party applications
- Developing solutions using WordPress as a headless CMS via the REST API
- Providing technical advice and guidance for your development project
- Working alongside your UX and UI team to scope out the best approach for your project
Why hire me?
Some of the brands I have worked with.
A few projects from over the years. Get in touch to see more recent projects.
A few words from clients I have worked with.
There is simply no one else that I would entrust with building and maintaining our website. Since Adam completed the website we have seen the levels of enquiries more than triple when compared to the numbers we received in the previous months when our old website was in operation. Adam was superb in every aspect of what was a very involved and complex project.Nick Byrne. Director, Waterside Properties
We are absolutely delighted with our new website. It has been great to work with Adam. During each stage of the project he kept us up to date and explained matters in a simple, clear manner.Jayne Cook. PA, Clarke & Simpson
With clear communication and thoughtful collaboration, Adam solved any problems we threw his way without ever breaking a sweat. Our new website is above and beyond what we expected.Dean Beasley. Director, Mclarens